UK Standard Delivery (Includes Isle of Man) is FREE for orders over £60.00 (mainland UK only) and £3.90 for any order under £60.00.
Express delivery next day £10.00 (on selected items Monday – Friday only)
Order before 1pm and receive the next day. Please note this is an additional cost on orders £60.00 and over for mainland U.K. For Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and Channels Islands, Express delivery is a 2-day service. If you would like Express delivery please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
International tracked shipping – please allow 3-14 days
We offer international shipping and can calculate the delivery price at checkout. Prices differ depending on the size and weight of your parcel and vary greatly from country to country. We aim for the best price and most efficient service possible. Please note that some international orders incur extra costs at customs that you will be liable to pay. We advise that you check with your local customs office for further details.
If you are resident of Norway and request your delivery to be sent here you will need to provide us with a VAT number if the delivery address is a business address or the customer’s ID number if the delivery address is a residential address. We require this information in order to send your parcel. Please note a standard International delivery cost is given at checkout but we may need to add additional shipping costs after your order has been made.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
Room 356 orders are sent Monday to Saturday except for bank holidays and public holidays. Delivery prices vary depending on the size, weight and delivery address of your order.
Once your order has been dispatched we will send you a confirmation of dispatch email including courier and tracking details. The couriers will leave a calling card with their contact details if no-one is home to sign for the delivery. If you do not respond to the calling card the goods will be returned to our warehouse and a fee charged for redelivery.
Our couriers deliver items to your front door at ground level. It is at their discretion, taking into account health and safety concerns, how much further assistance they provide in moving the items into your property.
Before ordering please take note of the product dimensions to ensure they will fit through any tight spaces including staircases and doors and are suitable in size for the space they are intended.
Bespoke and personalised items- Made to order items will require an extended delivery service of up to 14 days for mainland U.K (longer for international and outside mainland U.K). This information will be highlighted on each product description.
We offer a collection service from our store in Bolton, Greater Manchester or Permanent stall at Altrincham Market. If you would like this service please choose the collection option at the checkout. We will then notify you via email when the item is ready for collection, we aim for the same or next day unless the item is made to order. Please note we can only hold your item for up to 14 days due to limited space.
Our aim is for all our customers to be completely happy with their purchases at Room 356 but if you wish to return your item please follow the steps below. Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery.
Contact us email@example.com to let us know you wish to return the item. State the reason for your return in your email along with your order number.
Send your item to 356 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, BL1 6AG. We recommend using Parcel2go for the best tracked delivery service.
Ensure you check the item and that it is sent in its original packaging.
Ensure the item is packaged safely as we are unable to refund damaged items.
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Please read carefully
• Returns after 14 days and up to 30 days of delivery will be issued with a credit note.
• As the customer you are responsible for full payment of delivery costs upon return.
• If the item is too large to return we will arrange a collection service upon notification, you can contact us via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of collection will be deducted from the cost of refund or credit note.
• The item must arrive in a fully re saleable condition. If the item arrives faulty we will not be able to refund or credit note the item.
• We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit and we recommend you get a Certificate of Posting in case we do not receive the goods.
• We cannot offer a refund or credit note for personalised or bespoke items unless they are faulty upon delivery.
• We cannot refund the initial delivery cost only the cost of the item.
• We will issue the refund or credit note once the item has been received within 5 working days.
• If you require further assistance please feel free to contact us via email email@example.com or phone.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
Firstly we would like to apologise for your faulty or damaged item. Please follow the steps below;
1. Damaged or faulty items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
2. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the faulty item.
3. We will then discuss details of sending out a replacement item or refund.
4. Please ensure you do not return the faulty item until you have contacted us. We will be unable to reimburse your postage costs without full notification.
If, for any reason, the goods arrive in damaged packaging please do not sign the delivery note that states you have received the goods in a satisfactory condition and do not take delivery off them.